Terms and Conditions for FM Academy
These Terms and Conditions shall manage your use of our Website, fmacademy.org.
By using the Website, fmacademy.org, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use fmacademy.org if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use fmacademy.org.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, FM Academy and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on fmacademy.org.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any fmacademy.org material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any fmacademy.org material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any fmacademy.org material;
- using this fmacademy.org in any way that is or may be damaging to fmacademy.org;
- using this fmacademy.org in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this fmacademy.org contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to fmacademy.org;
- using this fmacademy.org to engage in any unauthorized advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of fmacademy.org are restricted from being access by you and FM Academy may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
- Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on fmacademy.org. By displaying Your Content, you grant FM Academy a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. FM Academy reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and FM Academy express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to fmacademy.org or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall FM Academy, nor any of its partners, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of fmacademy.org whether such liability is under contract. FM Academy, including its partners, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent FM Academy from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Variation of Terms
FM Academy is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The FM Academy is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between FM Academy and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the High Court of Kerala State in India for the resolution of any disputes.
For any clarification, doubts or disputes, please inform: firstname.lastname@example.org
Azad Road, Kaloor PO
India, PIN - 682017