FM Academy is an educational institution providing coaching for professional accounting courses. FM Academy operates the www.fmacademy.org website, which provides the information on our service offering. This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information of anyone visiting our website.
The information we collect
We collect information about you from different places including:
- directly from you
- from a third party acting on your behalf e.g., an agent
- from publicly available sources
- when we generate it ourselves
- from other organizations.
How we may use your information
We may use it to provide any products and services you have requested and other purposes e.g.:
- Administer, personalize and secure our website.
- Enable your use of any service that we may provide through our website.
- Supply you with our services.
- Send invoices and payment reminders to you or collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints.
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We use your information only where we are allowed to by law, like fulfilling a legal obligation.
Who we can share your information with
We may share your information for credit risk reduction and other fraud crime prevention purposes, to any regulator, external auditor or applicable body or to the court where required to by law, or to any central or local government, statutory or public body.
How long we may keep your information
Personal data that we process, for any purpose or purposes, shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. FM Academy bases its record retention on any legal, regulatory or contractual obligations. You have the right to request we erase your data, where we do not have any overriding legal, regulatory or contractual obligations for continued retention of such data.
You have a number of rights relating to your information e.g., to see what we hold, to ask us to share it with another party, ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details, to object to or restrict processing of it, to make a complaint etc.We do not perform any auto-profiling of individuals.